Visual Data Analysis: Why? When? How?

Title: Visual Data Analysis: Why? When? How?
Date: March 10, 2022
Duration: 1 HR

SPEAKER
Pat Hanrahan, CANON Professor of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering, Stanford University

SPEAKER
Tamara Munzner, Professor of Computer Science, University of British Columbia

Registration Link

Data Visualization: Best Practices for Creating Visuals (Skillsoft course, Free for ACM Members)
Exploring Data Visualization (Skillsoft course, free for ACM Members)
Tableau for Data Visualization: Exploring Visualizations & Data Formats (Skillsoft course, free for ACM Members)
Data Visualization and Statistical Literacy for Open and Big Data (Skillsoft book, free for ACM Members)
Visual Data Mining: The VisMiner Approach, 2nd Edition (O’Reilly book, free for ACM Members)

1 Like

Is there recordings of these talks? I had to miss this one due to another conflicting appointment. Was really looking forward to this.

It certainly is: Visual Data Analysis: Why? When? How? - Zoom

Thank you, watching it now :slight_smile:

I’m getting the error “The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.” on my Chrome browser when I tried to watch the video. Am I missing anything?

I am able to play this video in my Chrome browser without issues. Are you using this link?

I was using that link. I can view it now. I had to create an account to post the message above. Perhaps having an account was required to be able to view the video. Thank you for your response anyway :slight_smile: