The Bayesian Zig Zag: Developing Probabilistic Models Using Grid Methods and MCMC

Title: The Bayesian Zig Zag: Developing Probabilistic Models Using Grid Methods and MCMC
Date: Feb 13, 2019 12:00 PM in Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Duration: 1 hour

SPEAKER: Allen Downey, Professor of Computer Science, Olin College

Resources:
Webinar Registration
TheBayesianZigZag_Slides.pdf (2.9 MB)

Bayesian Methods for Management and Business: Pragmatic Solutions for Real Problems (Free Book for ACM Members)
Python for Software Design: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist (By Allen Downey; Free Book for ACM Members)
Handbook of Data Structures and Applications, Second Edition (Free Book for ACM Members)
Machine Learning: A Bayesian and Optimization Perspective (Free Book for ACM Members)
Fundamental Methods for Data Science in R (Free Course for ACM Members)
Think Complexity, 2nd Edition (By Allen Downey; Free Book for ACM Members)
Think Bayes, First Edition (By Allen Downey; Free Book for ACM Members)

1 Like

Hello,
Where is the recording available? The links at https://zoom.us/webinar/recording/WN_0DHTog0NRbq0jbcJpwLIKw?tk=[...] come back with HTTP 404.

Hello Vlad_Ro,

What happens after you click on the Webinar Registration link and sign up? You should be able to view the recording immediately after. Thank you.

Hi,
When I click on the original Registration link, , I am asked to (re)register.

If I click on the “join” link, I get a page with two links to two recordings, a 1-minute one and a 94-minute one.

If I click on EITHER of the two recording links (e.g. the 94-minute one at ) I get HTTP 404.

Thanks,

V.

Hi V.,

Please (re) register via the following URL:

After you (re) register, you will be able to access the recording as desired. Please let me know if this is not the case. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Thank you, the link worked.

V.