The Bayesian Zig Zag: Developing Probabilistic Models Using Grid Methods and MCMC

Title: The Bayesian Zig Zag: Developing Probabilistic Models Using Grid Methods and MCMC
Date: THIS WEBINAR WILL BE RESCHEDULED DUE TO TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
Duration: 1 hour

SPEAKER: Allen Downey, Professor of Computer Science, Olin College

Resources:
Bayesian Methods for Management and Business: Pragmatic Solutions for Real Problems (Free Book for ACM Members)
Python for Software Design: How to Think Like a Computer Scientist (By Allen Downey; Free Book for ACM Members)
Handbook of Data Structures and Applications, Second Edition (Free Book for ACM Members)
Machine Learning: A Bayesian and Optimization Perspective (Free Book for ACM Members)
Fundamental Methods for Data Science in R (Free Course for ACM Members)
Think Complexity, 2nd Edition (By Allen Downey; Free Book for ACM Members)
Think Bayes, First Edition (By Allen Downey; Free Book for ACM Members)

Is anybody else not getting connected to the webinar?
Just keep getting sent to the info page.

I’m not getting access, either. Been trying since 12:03pm.

I cannot get access, message saying that the meeting is on-demand.

Sorry, we had technical difficulties requiring the talk to be rescheduled. We’ll send an announcement of the new date soon.

Sorry, we had technical difficulties requiring the talk to be rescheduled. We’ll send an announcement of the new date soon.

I am unable to connect either

No problem, will wait for your further announcement. Thanks.

Will an email be sent out? Or just follow this thread?

There’ll be an email.

Thanks for your understanding! It should be a fantastic talk.