The Next Radical Internet Transformation: How Blockchain Technology is Transforming Business, Governments, Computing, and Security Models

Attendee Question: Attendee Question: How long do you think it will take for the many technologies that enable Blockchain will start consolidating into the clear winners?

Answer (Toufi Saliba): Replicated Ledgers with great ability to write smart contracts. onto the chain and executed accordingly. Ethereum has been out in the wild for a while, Hyperledger is permissioned, so centralized and therefore single point of failure.

I am seriously considering undertaking a PHD research project around BlockChain Tech applications within the logistics & transport sector. It appears you believe blockchain initiatives using TODA is the way forward but I ask whether my commitment to research for the next 3 years on the subject will prevent me from missing commercial opportunities based on the rate of change today. Do you agree?

Check out Toufi Saliba’s Huffington Post blog on blockchain’s potential: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/591dac73e4b07617ae4cb9ba

thanks a lot for all the information i found here on Blockchain! a lot of it and it is really useful (never thought that information i can find on forums can be so helpful, seemingly there is something good in that i don’t do anything but searching for onlinepharmacyreviews.org while sitting at home because of my health issues) anyhow… i think that Blockchains are going to change A LOT the world that we’re currently knowing. anyway, do you mind people if i am going to have some other questions for you? thanks!